SORRY OUT OF STOCK
Difference betwwen the Lifetraks:
**Lifetrak C210 DOES NOT sync with an app on a smartphone**.
It is a pedometer watch with heart rate (and monitors sleep)
ALL other functions and features remain the same.
LifeTrak Core C210
- The Lifetrak C410 is an activity and sleep monitor AND requires you to sync to an app on your Smart phone
- The Lifetrak C300 is an activity watch only AND requires you to sync to an app on your Smart phone
- The Lifetrak C200 is an activity watch only - it does not monitor sleep and does not sync with a Smart phone.
- The Lifetrak C210 is an activity watch AND monitors sleep and does not sync with a Smart phone.
- They come with different colour wristbands
- And obvioulsy the pricing is different :)
The Lifetrak CORE C210 is a simple, affordable entry level pedometer & heart rate watch. It doesn't connect to an app
, it doesn't sync to your smartphone
- it's just a good old fashioned 7 day memory accurate pedometer, sleep & heart rate watch! All Lifetrak pedometer and heart rate watches have colourful, interchangeable, reversible wristbands available which are so easy to change (sold separately)
The Pedometer Function
Accurate during walking and running workouts, it fell a little short in steps when it’s just your normal daily routine steps, this is due to the 30 step buffer / filtration which other wearable activity trackers don’t have. I think step buffering is good a feature for wrist activity monitors as it eliminates excessive arm movement such as folding washing, brushing hair etc).
I have to say for the price we were really impressed with this activity tracker watch and the strapless heart rate function was accurate and reliable.
Remember like all pedometers and most activity trackers, it won’t measure cycling very well because its a watch its worn on your wrist, and your wrist doesn’t move during cycling! There is talk that Lifetrak will soon produce a clip to house your Lifetrak on your shoe, but that hasn’t been confirmed yet.
Rest easy. Automatic sleep and wake detection. Monitors sleep quality.
Rest easy without needing to tell the Core C210 you’re going to sleep or waking up.
Review your sleep quality data to help you improve your night’s rest.
Core C210 monitors your sleep quality based on motion, arm posture, ambient light and wrist-off detection.
The Heart Rate (HR) Function
THIS DOES NOT show continuous heart rate, you do have to place a finger on the sensor for 4-8 seconds to obtain a HR read, making it ideal for walkers.
I was more then impressed with the reliability of the heart rate on this watch.
QUICK NOTE about strapless HR watches in general
(excluding the Mio Alpha): Despite what some manufacturers may claim, strapless HRM are not really designed for outdoor cyclists, Indoor cyclist or aerobic classes because you need to slow your intensity of your workout to be able to hold your fingers on the sensor of the watch. For this reason they are ideal for walkers or recreational joggers. TIP: When it's really cold or you get 'sweaty' it can struggle to take your heart rate on teh first try.
Water resistant or waterproof?
This is important: Yes, you can wear the Lifetrak watch whilst swimming (water resistant up to 30m) BUT do not
press any buttons even accidentally as this will cause water leakage and make your watch unusable.
Activity Tracker function
- All-Day Calorie Burn
Your C210 allows for a more comprehensive calorie count by factoring in calories burned simply through everyday living, in addition to any exercise and activity. This is a great tool to compare against your daily calorie intake!
- All-Day Steps
Filters out false steps from step count (you have to step a continuous 30 steps before it starts counting)
- Auto-Calibrated Distance
For a more accurate distance the Lifetrak C210 adjusts your stride length based on how fast you are walking or running
- Rest easy. Automatic sleep and wake detection. Monitors sleep quality.
- Rest easy without needing to tell the Core C210 you’re going to sleep or waking up.
- Review your sleep quality data to help you improve your night’s rest.
- Core C210 monitors your sleep quality based on motion, arm posture, ambient light and wrist-off detection.
Heart Rate function
- Patented heart rate from a simple press of a button (3-8 seconds)
- ECG accurate
- Stores last heart rate taken
- Provides your heart rate as BPM (beats per minute) and % of Maximum Heart Rate
Note: Strapless heart rate watches (excluding Mio Alpha) do not give continuous heart rate. You get your heart rate by placing our finger on the sensor.
You can view 7-Day and Hourly Records
- Review your results from the past seven days
- See your progress throughout the day with a 24-hour chart
Power Save Mode
- To conserve the battery, the screen will shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity. Only current time and the message “Shake Me” will be displayed. To turn your screen on, simply shake it or press any button.
No Charging Required
- Uses a Long-lasting coin cell battery (CR2032) Approx 12 months life depending on usage
- Reversible/interchangeable and replaceable bands for full customization
- They easily slide off and can be reinserted without any tools (or swearing under your breath)
- Fits wrists from 13cm to 20cms
- Also handy to know the Clasp can be rotated for a more refined fit!
Step Calibration Settings
- If you find your steps or distance over/undercounting, there is a step calibration setting.
- Fully submersible to 30m or 90 ft (Buttons MUST NOT be pressed whilst in or under water)
- Battery Type: Replaceable button cell - CR2032
It’s recommended that battery replacement should be be done by a watch repair centre to ensure that the water seals are not compromised during the process
- Battery Life: Around 12 months
- Viewable 7 day memory steps, distance and calories burnt
- Up to 30m (Buttons are not intended for use in or under water)
- Chronograph range: 9 hr, 59 min, 59 sec
- Step Range: 0 - 99,999
- Distance: 0 - 999.9 km
- Calories: 0 - 99,000
- Step Buffer: 30 steps
Heart Rate function
- 12 /24 hr AM, PM hour, minute, seconds
- Day, month, year (Format can be changed)
- LCD - Excellent quality screen you can view the display really well in daylight.
- Smallest 13 cms
- Largest : 20 cms