iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
100% Mobile, 100% Wireless!
iHealths Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist
Monitor attaches with a smaller cuff at the wrist, for easy on and off. It also uses motion sensor technology to ensure the most accurate read possible. Using iHealth’s mobile app,you can measure and track your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave and measurement time.
Home monitoring is a great way to help detect and monitor high blood pressure. Regular readings taken over a period of time can track the history of your results and indicate any changes, fluctuations or elevations in your blood pressure. An individual high reading is not necessarily an indication of hypertension or other health issue.
iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor provides a convenient way to test, track and share your results.
Features of the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
Features via the iHealth MyVitals mobile app
- Measure and track your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave and measurement time.
- Wirelss communication via Bluetooth
- Manual On/Off button (so you can take your blood pressure when off line)
- Compare results against your historical averages
- Track your progress with visually dynamic charts
- Share results with friends, family or your doctor
- Keep track of your physical activities and daily diet as part of your health
- Device compatibility: iPhone 4, 4S+, iPad 2+, iPad Mini, iPod touch 5thgeneration+
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR
- Machine size: 72mm x 74mm x 17.6mm
- Cuff circumference: 13.5cm - 22cm
- Weight: approx 105g
- Measuring method: Oscillometric, automatic inflation and measurement
- Power: DC:5V 1.0A, Battery: 1*3.7V Li-ion 400mAh
- Battery: Rechargeable via USB
- Cuff pressure range: 0-300mm Hg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3mm Hg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min, accuracy: ±5%
- Operating temperature: 5°C~35°C
- Operating humidity: <95% RH
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Wireless Blood Pressure WRIST monitor
- 1 x Travel case
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Owners Manual
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Access to Free iHealth MyVitals App
- Access to Free iHealth Cloud Account
How does the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor work?
The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor is a fully automatic wrist cuff blood pressure monitor that uses the oscillometric principle to measure your systolic/diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate. The monitor works with your iOS device to test, track and share vital blood pressure data.
What is motion sensor technology?
Wrist blood monitor is sensitive to the wrist position. The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor features a motion sensor technology to detect the optimal wrist position to help users take their blood pressure reading correctly.
How accurate is the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure wrist Monitor?
In order to ensure its accuracy, the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor has obtained CE medical certification (Europe) as well as FDA approval (USA). The monitor also has obtained ESH Certification (European Society of Hypertension).
Can I set up the app so multiple users can use the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor?
Yes. You can set up multiple accounts in the iHealth MyVitals app. Then select the desired user before each reading.
Can the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor be used with more than one iPhone, iPad or iPod touch?
Yes. You can use the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor with as many different iPhones, iPads or iPod touches as you wish. Just install the iHealth MyVitals app on each device you intend to use with the monitor.
Can measurements be taken while "offline"?
Yes it can. First apply the wist cuff and follow Step 2 Quick Start Guide. Then press the “START/STOP” button to begin measurement. All offline measurements will be uploaded to the app automatically upon the next successful iOS connection.
Who can use the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor?
The Blood Pressure Monitor is designed for adults. It should not be used on infants, young children, pregnant or pre-eclamptic patients.